Monday 10 March 2008

'Adrian's Fact Of The Day' Compilation

You might remember that ages ago I started writing two spin-off blogs for about a week, before horribly neglecting all of my blog related things. One of them, Lies About Celebrities, I quite liked and might bother to update in the future, but the other, Adrian's Fact Of The Day didn't really turn out quite as well as I'd hoped. Anyhoo, since I've no intention of carrying on with that one I thought I'd do a little compilation of all the posts before I deleted the originals. So here they are, a little collection of life-enriching facts:

Adrian's Facts Of The Day

Fact #1 - 08/01/08

Pine is shit.

Fact #2 - 08/01/08

Richard Littlejohn looks like he has sex with toast and then eats it anyway.

Fact #3 - 08/01/08

Kittens are made of lies.

Fact #4 - 09/01/08

Flowers emit lethal gamma radiation if you say nasty things about their mothers.

Fact #5 - 10/01/08

Deep fried books taste like Jesus.

Fact #6 - 11/01/08

Every time a shrew eats butterscotch, a fairy dies.

Fact #7 - 12/01/08

Coca-cola is not a cure for AIDS.

Fact #8 - 15/01/08

Pandora's box actually contained a really nice pair of shoes.

Fact #9 - 29/01/08

The moon is made out of cheese, however it should not be eaten as it was not ethically produced.

No comments: