Wednesday 17 October 2007

Shark Kids

I was going to make a horribly offensive joke comparing this incident with Steve Irwin's death. I actually wrote the post but chickened out because it was just a bit horrible and not actually funny. But then I glanced at the website again and noticed something weird.

As you may have noticed, the site I looked at was the Newsround website. But if you look at the column on the right, you can see this:


Seriously, how many stories of shark related violence does a kid need? We've got enough problems with kids without them trying to happy-slap sharks. I wonder how many kids have been unable to sleep after going on the Newsround website, crying that 'the sharks' are going to 'get them'?

Looks the like Daily Mail has been right all along, the BBC are evil fucks.

No comments: