Tuesday 16 October 2007

Not So Secret

I didn't really know what advert I was going to 'do' today, until I went on the tellyAds website and saw this face gurning out at me:


That's right, it's Nadine Baggott from those Olay adverts. Apparently she's a 'Celebrity Beauty Editor', whatever that is, although for someone holding such a position she has a very ugly surname. Anyway, here's the advert: link. I think she needs a deed poll, not pentapeptides.

Anyhoo, I have some 'beauty secrets' I'd like some answers to:
1) Why does Ms. Baggott's job apparently consist of her watching people have their hair done, or at other times simply grinning at random people as if she's doped off her tits on heroin? Surely no-one in their rights minds would pay someone to perform such unnecessary tasks (especially if she is doing heroin, that's some expensive stuff).
2) Why does Ms. Baggott constantly move her head around in a disconcerting manner when she's speaking?
3) Why does Ms. Baggott constantly have that smug look on her face as if she's doing something great for society and the world in general when all she's doing is whoring some face-cream? Perhaps she likes to imagine that she builds wells for the kids dying of thirst in Africa. Well you don't, you bitch.
4) Why does Ms. Baggott's life take place entirely in split-screen? She's not on 24. And if she is then they've really let it go to shit in the 6th season.

So yeah, answer me those questions 'Nadine', you irritatingly unnecessary woman.

Gosh, I'm so full of anger today...

No comments: