Saturday 1 September 2007

Everyone Knows A Twat Like Mickey

As you might have guessed, there's quite a lot of TV adverts I don't like. Here's another one. It's for Head and Shoulders. This is why I don't like it:

1) I don't know a bloke like Mickey. You just lied to me Mr. Advert-man.
2) All of Mickey's 'looks' look the same.
3) All of Mickey's 'looks' look a bit shit.
4) Mickey generally strikes me as being a bit of a cunt, quite an achievement since I only know him through a 30-second TV advert.

Try harder H&S, you bastards.

1 comment:

BPP said...

I'm prepared to fight Mickey. Anytime, anywhere, him, his metrosexual mates, name the place, I'll be there. This advert appeals to the sort of man I was stuck behind in Boots yesterday - a MAN buying himself moisturiser, toner, cleanser, lotions, potions, fuck-knows what. I own some soap and a razor ... you won't catch any of Mickey's preened, soulless, up-his-own-arse kind of lifestyle round my gaff. What's happened to blokes?