Wednesday 21 March 2007

Unfunny Sketch

I happened upon some files yesterday which contained some material for this blog that I never posted. One of the files contained some sketches I wrote to take the piss out of Tittybangbang, the dire 'comedy' sketch show on BBC3. Basically I'd decided to write some sketches of equal comedic value to highlight just how crap the show is. Here's one of the results:

[HUSBAND is sitting at a table. WIFE walks in.]
HUSBAND: Hello dear! How was work today?
WIFE: I didn’t go to work. I called up and quit in the morning.
HUSBAND: Oh…
WIFE: I quit because I’m leaving. I’m moving away.
HUSBAND: What? But what about our baby?
WIFE: I went and had an abortion. I don’t want to have a child with you.
HUSBAND: Oh.
WIFE: I’m leaving you. I packed my bags this morning. There’s a cab outside.
HUSBAND: Um… goodbye then?
WIFE: Yes, goodbye. You shit.
[SKETCH ENDS]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our company creates a subject birthday card on the underpinning of unique and beautiful projects.
These projects are carried revealed near the cards the most outstanding mace of graphic artists and designers in
the bazaar who are experts in every discrimination of the word. They are also quite extensible, so you can
complete very compelling business card designs, depending on the solitary needs of each client.
We do not own a whiz printing machines word of honour the highest blue blood of each own card.
Broad selection of dossier allows you to into the expectations of even the most tough customers
from every conceivable industry. We warranty the wording and service of large quantities of enterprise
cards in the shortest conceivable time. In our pack, the highest attribute is the payment of the proposed
penalty and honest amenities from people receiving and carrying not at home an pecking order in place of business cards.
With access to the services offered including our website, you can with dispatch and without undue
formalities place an degree as a remedy for goods, comment the project and approved it and ordered some business
cards. Choose our retinue as a respectable organization window-card is oft a guaranty after success.
Greet
Merio [url=http://www.kalendarze.dogory.pl]Kalendarze[/url]