Wednesday 5 November 2008

Sachs's Granddaughter Does A 180

So first Andrew Sachs's granddaughter was all angry and upset, and then it started to look like she could make a load of money off the back of the whole thing, and now she isn't quite so angry anymore:
Baillie in call to reinstate stars

The 23-year-old said Radio 2 DJ Brand's resignation and Ross's three month suspension without pay was "out of proportion".

Baillie, who performs with her dance troupe the Satanic Sluts, has also told how she wants to pursue a career as an actress and model.

She [said]: "I want to keep performing with my dance troupe. And all these modelling offers have come through which is quite interesting. I thought about doing modelling a few years ago but was told I was a bit too chunky for that, but now all of a sudden I'm not, so that's great.

"So I think I might be doing a bit of modelling, and I've also done a bit of acting in the past, so I might try and get back into that."
We'll see her being spitroasted by Callum Best and Paul Dannan on ITV2 sometime soon, mark my words.

No comments: